Sunday, December 6, 2020

It’S Actually a Good Thing - J.L. Witterick by J.L. Witterick - Best online bookstore

It’S Actually a Good Thing - J.L. Witterick by J.L. Witterick - Best online bookstore: Read It’S Actually a Good Thing - J.L. Witterick by J.L. Witterick - Description
I cant change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination Jimmy Dean

Thinking this way totally transforms my life. When bad stuff happens to me...I am no longer fearful. I realize that I am in control of my destiny...regardless of what happens.What is our reality anyways? Is it what happens to us or is it how we choose to interpret those events? What if we can get to a place where no matter what happens to us, we can find a way to use it in a positive way?

Wouldnt that make us truly free?

Its Actually a Good Thing J.L. Witterick Best Selling Author, My Mothers Secret Past President, Sky Investment Counsel Inc. Past President, Toronto Society of Financial Analysts

No comments:

Post a Comment